Admissions: Process for DOMESTIC DAY students
Thank you for your
interest in our programs.
We carefully consider every application and assist families with the application process. If assistance with language translation is needed, we are always pleased to recommend one of our Educational Consultants to guide you through the registration process in your native language.
Admission to Fulford Preparatory College is on an ongoing basis. We encourage families to apply ahead of time and to allow at least 4 weeks for the Canadian visa application process.
To complete the application process, please submit the following:
- Once our Admissions team receives your request a full application form will be generated and sent to you for completion.
- Most recent school transcripts (please submit the originals)
- Application fee of $200 Canadian dollars is payable upon application (application fee is non-refundable)
- Payment of the application fee may be made by credit card or through ScholarFX
- Photo of the prospective student
Additional requirements for
Academic Program (grades 11-12):
After submitting the above items, our Admissions Representative will contact you to confirm the submitted information and to schedule a student interview. If the interview is successful and the student is accepted, an email with electronic drafts of the admissions documents and an invoice of fees will be sent out. The original copies of the admissions documents are mailed directly to the applicant upon the receipt of the payment.
The applicant will also receive an Information Package, which includes necessary forms, such as health information, travel information, parent’s consents, and other documents. These forms are mandatory and need to be completed and returned to the Admissions Office prior to the student's arrival to the school.